This page may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. This post is about a Totally Refreshing Watermelon Mocktail Recipe![feast_advanced_jump_to]
If you are looking for an easy and delicious fruity mocktail recipe, then you have come to the right place!
This Watermelon Mocktail is the perfect drink to cool you down on those hot summer days!
Why You Will Love This Delicious Drink!
We love this Watermelon Mocktail and we know you will love it to! This easy mocktail recipe:
- Uses fresh fruit! If you are like me, when you bring a watermelon home you may struggle to finish it off it it's a large one! So, this will help you solve this issue!
- Is super easy! You only need 6 ingredients, one of which is ice!
- Uses no added sugar! The sweet taste comes from the watermelon and the tonic water.
- Will cool you down on the hot days of summer! It's the perfect refreshing drink that will make you say aah!
- Is great for any day, but also wonderful for special occasions such as baby showers or weddings.
- Provides a wonderful alternative to alcohol. You can feel great about adding this to your list of delicious non-alcoholic drinks to enjoy! If only watermelon was available in January this would be awesome for Dry January!
Let me show you what ingredients you will need to make this fruity drink!
You will only need 6 ingredients to make this drink:
- Fresh seedless watermelon
- Pink Himalayan salt (can sub regular salt)
- Ice cubes
- Tonic water (I used diet, but you can sub regular)
- Lemon juice (you can use fresh or bottled)
- Mint leaves (optional for garnish)
Once you've gathered your ingredients, now let's take about 5 minutes to make one of the easiest mocktail recipes you will find!
Instructions To Make This Watermelon Mocktail Recipe
Honestly this couldn't be easier to make!
Simply cut your seedless watermelon into cubes and add it to a blender.
Then add then remaining ingredients (except the mint leaves) to the blender.
Now blend until you have a smooth drink...it should only take a few seconds.
Pour into your glasses of choice (I used fancy martini glasses!), then garnish with mint springs!
A Couple of Suggestions
This should be sweet enough but if it's not, you can add some sugar to taste. You can also play around with the amount of salt that you add. Personally I LOVE the sweet/salty flavor profile, so I add 2 pinches of Himalayan Pink Salt!
Enjoy This Watermelon Mocktail Immediately!
It's best to drink your Watermelon Mocktail right away. It tends to separate if you leave it for even a short time, as pictured below.
If it does separate, no worries...just give it a stir and all will be well!
I hope that you will enjoy this beautiful and delicious drink many times during the hot days of summer!
Some Other Posts You May Enjoy!
How To Make Easy and Spicy Mango Chutney!
Join Me On A Fun Food Journey!
If you'd like to come along on this food journey with me, please sign up to get the latest recipes and inspiration for you to expand your food comfort zone! It's an incredible journey, please join me by signing up here. 😊
Totally Refreshing Watermelon Mocktail Recipe!
- 1 blender
- 1 cup seedless watermelon cut into small pieces
- Himalayan Pink Salt just a pinch or two is all that's needed!
- ¼ cup ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 cup diet tonic water can sub regular tonic water
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 sprigs mint for optional but awesome garnish!
- Cut your seedless watermelon into cubes and add it to a blender. Then add then remaining ingredients (except the mint leaves) to the blender. These ingredients are Himalayan PInk Salt, ice, lemon juice, and tonic water.
- Now blend until you have a smooth drink...it should only take a few seconds.
- Pour into your glasses of choice (I used fancy martini glasses!), then garnish with mint springs! Cheers!