This page may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. This post is about super delicious Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan!
I love vegetables in all forms, however roasting vegetables brings out the most amazing flavors in them and this is true especially with broccoli.
Simple Is Best
Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan is simplicity at its best. This highly nutritious vegetable is simply tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper, and roasted until tender and gently browned.
The added parmesan cheese gives it a lovely salty flavor boost. When roasting broccoli, the sweetness of the vegetable shines through and the addition of the saltiness from the parmesan is a fantastic combo that can't be beat!
Roasted broccoli is beautiful. Serve this as a healthy and delicious side dish with your next meal.
Oh...and I think cheese makes most anything taste better, so enjoy a liberal amount of parmesan with your broccoli!
Here is my taste tester, Toby, taste testing my Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan. 🙂
Some Other Recipes You May Enjoy!
If you'd like to come along on this food journey with me, please sign up to get the latest recipes and inspiration for you to expand your food comfort zone! It's an incredible journey, please join me by signing up here. 🙂
Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan
- 1 large broccoli crown (or 2 small crowns)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- Preheat your oven to 450F
- Cut up your broccoli into small bite sized pieces and place in a bowl
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to your broccoli, and mix well
- Place your broccoli on a roasting pan, being careful not to overcrowd the pan. Roast for approximately 10-15min. If your broccoli is cut very small roast for 10...larger pieces roast for 15 or until tender and gently browned.
- Remove at the end of the roasting time, add parmesan cheese (amount to your liking), and place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt