This page may contain affiliate links. So I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. This post is about How To Cook Frozen Egg Rolls In Your Air Fryer!
An air fryer is such a versatile kitchen appliance and can cook so many different types of food. I was delighted to learn that the air fryer makes the PERFECT crunchy egg rolls in record time.
Air fryer egg rolls are one of the BEST things ever! If you love this delectable Chinese food, then you will definitely want to try making them in your air fryer!
Why You Will Love This Easy Air Fryer Recipe
As far as easy air fryer recipes go, this has got to be one of the most effortless! You will love cooking frozen egg rolls in your air fryer because:
- It's super easy and almost effortless! No defrosting and no deep frying necessary to make these frozen egg rolls!
- The air fryer, which is like a mini convection oven, will give you deliciously crispy and crunchy egg rolls!
- Cooking time is less than 15 minutes. So you can enjoy this perfect appetizer in record time!
So now let me tell you what you'll need to make these egg rolls, which are also a great snack!
Here's what you will need to make this easy recipe:
- Frozen egg rolls
- Cooking spray
- Your favorite dipping sauce
My favorite brand of frozen egg rolls is Tai Pei Egg Rolls. I've used the Tai Pei Pork Egg Rolls for this recipe. The description of these pork egg rolls from TaiPeiFood.com is: "Yummy seasoned pork and veggies tucked inside crispy wrappers make our Pork Egg Rolls burst with flavor. They’re perfect for dunking in our delicious dipping sauce." They are definitely yummy!
Tai Pei has a great selection of various egg rolls to choose from. Their brand also includes Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls, Vegetable Egg Rolls, Chicken Egg Rolls, and Shrimp Egg Rolls in their line of appetizers.
So I can highly recommend Tai Pei Egg Rolls for this recipe, or feel free to sub your favorite brand of frozen egg roll.
For best results you will also need a cooking spray. A great option is an olive oil cooking spray. You can also use a vegetable oil or avocado oil cooking spray. Spraying the egg rolls with the cooking spray will help to crisp and crunch them up, so you'll definitely want to use this!
I have read that aerosol cooking sprays, like the one I used, can damage your air fryer basket. So, you may want to use a cooking spray that comes in a mister bottle instead. If you use the aerosol, don't spray the food while it's in the air fryer. Spray the food outside of the air fryer and then transfer the food to the basket.
The last item you will need is your favorite sauce to dip your crunchy rolls in. Tai Pei Egg Rolls include dipping sauce to accompany the egg rolls.
Some recommended dipping sauces include sweet chili sauce, sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, spicy mustard, or even duck sauce.
Ok, now let's fire up your air fryer and make these delicious Asian appetizers!
Start by spraying your egg rolls liberally with your cooking spray. If you use an aerosol like the one pictured below, do not spray the food when it's in the basket. Spray the food outside of the basket, and then transfer it to the air fryer.
We will air fry the egg rolls at 380 degrees F. If your air fryer needs to be preheated, then preheat it to 380F.
Then place the egg rolls in the bottom of your air fryer basket. They need to be in a single layer and not crowded, with space between the egg rolls.
Set the timer for 6 minutes. Air fry for 6 minutes, and then flip the egg rolls over. Cook an additional 6 minutes for a total of 12 minutes.
Now, I use the GoWise air fryer which is a basket style air fryer. Please note, that there are variations amongst different air fryers so you may need to adjust your cooking time just a bit.
What you are looking for is a crispy golden brown exterior with a lovely and hot interior. You may need to reduce or extend the cooking time just a bit to get your desired result.
Feel free to open your air fryer basket and take a peek at anytime during the cooking process. This will help you determine whether you may need to adjust the cooking time for your egg rolls. And it's super fun to take a peek at the crisping that's going on in your air fryer!
Let the egg rolls rest for 1 minute in your air fryer, and then they are ready to serve!
Suggestions For Serving
Making these egg rolls is so quick and easy, which makes them the perfect quick snack! Just dip the cooked egg rolls into your sauces of choice and munch away!
They are also great as an accompaniment to any meal...whether Asian or not!
Cooking Tai Pei Egg Rolls in the air fryer is the BEST way to cook them! Air frying them with a coating of cooking spray gives you the crispiest and crunchiest egg rolls!
The time to cook frozen egg rolls in your air fryer may vary according to the particular air fryer that you are using. But typically if you air fry them at 380F somewhere between 10-12 minutes you should get a great result!
Reheating leftover egg rolls in your air fryer is a great option! Set your air fryer to 360F and heat for around 4-5 minutes until the inside is nice and hot!
Some Other Air Fryer Recipes You May Enjoy!
Here are some other easy Air Fryer Recipes that you may enjoy:
- Super Easy Air Fryer Toast
- How To Make BBQ Chicken Drumsticks In The Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Ribeye Steak With Cilantro Garlic Sauce
Join Me On A Fun Food Journey!
If you'd like to come along on this food journey with me, please sign up to get the latest recipes and inspiration for you to expand your food comfort zone! It's an incredible journey, please join me by signing up here.
How To Cook Frozen Egg Rolls In Your Air Fryer
- 5 each frozen egg rolls I used Taipei Brand
- cooking spray I used Pam Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- dipping sauce some suggestions are the sauce included in your frozen egg roll packet, sweet chili sauce, sweet and sour sauce, soy sauce, spicy mustard, or even duck sauce!
- Start by spraying your egg rolls liberally with your cooking spray. If you are using an aerosol cooking spray, don't spray the food when it is in your air fryer. Spray the egg rolls outside of the air fryer, and then transfer them to your air fryer basket.
- We will air fry the egg rolls at 380 degrees F. If your air fryer needs to be preheated, then preheat it to 380F. Place the egg rolls in the bottom of your air fryer basket. They need to be in a single layer and not crowded, with space between the egg rolls.
- Set the timer for 6 minutes. Air fry for 6 minutes, and then flip the egg rolls over. Cook an additional 6 minutes for a total of 12 minutes. Please note, that there are variations amongst different air fryers so you may need to adjust your cooking time just a bit.
- Let the egg rolls rest for 1 minute in your air fryer, and then they are ready to serve!