This page may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. This post is about a recipe for Mouthwatering Everything Bagel Cashews!
- What Is Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend?
- Easy and Budget Friendly Everything Bagel Cashews
- Ingredients You Will Need
- Instructions For Everything Bagel Cashews
- Enjoy These Everything Bagel Cashews!
- Some Other Foods You May Enjoy
- Join Me On A Fun Food Journey!
- Mouthwatering Everything Bagel Cashews
I'm late to the Everything Bagel seasoning fan club. But better late than never! Everything Bagel is now one of my favorite seasoning blends. It's fantastic on so many foods, especially cashews!
You'll want to make this wonderful healthy snack STAT...it's absolutely mouthwatering!
What Is Everything Bagel Seasoning Blend?
You may be familiar with the "Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend" that Trader Joe's introduced in 2017. There are now many versions of Everything Bagel seasonings. The one I have from my local grocery store is actually called "Bagel Not Included."
This delicious and beautiful spice blend typically includes the following ingredients:
- White sesame seeds
- Black sesame seeds
- Poppy seeds
- Dried garlic (garlic flakes)
- Dried onion (onion flakes)
- Sea salt flakes
These simple ingredients combine to give exceptional savory flavors. And despite the name, its not just for bagels!
People also like to use it stirred into cream cheese, added to avocado toast, and I've even seen an "Everything Bagel Hummus" from Boar's Head.
Easy and Budget Friendly Everything Bagel Cashews
The possibilities of using this spice blend seem to be endless, and when I saw some Everything Bagel Cashews at my grocery store, I knew I had have a go at making these at home!
Cashews spiced up with one of my favorite spice blends sounded amazing. And making it at home meant that I didn't have to pay $15.59/lb for them. 😅
So let me show you what you'll need to make this delicious and budget friendly snack at home.
Ingredients You Will Need
You only need 4 ingredients to make this delightful cashew recipe! They are:
- Raw cashews
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Salt (I used Himalayan Pink Salt)
The Everything Bagel seasoning blend does contain salt, so if you are watching your salt feel free to omit the extra salt called for in this recipe.
Please take a minute to gather your ingredients, and let's make this delicious snack!
Instructions For Everything Bagel Cashews
Begin by preheating your oven to 350F. Place the raw cashews on a roasting tray in a single layer, and roast for around 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Keep a close eye on them as they can easily burn, and toss the cashews halfway through. Remove after roasting and put them in a bowl or mixing bowl.
Melt the butter in a small bowl (this is easily done in your microwave), then add the salt and Everything Bagel seasoning to the butter and mix. Pour this over the roasted cashews, and stir until well combined.
That's it! This delicious roasted cashew recipe is so easy to make and even more fun to enjoy!
Enjoy These Everything Bagel Cashews!
One thing about these Everything Bagel Cashews is that they will go fast! They are so very moreish it's dangerous to keep them at close hand. 😅
They are perfect and ready to eat as soon as you have prepared them. If there are any leftover, simply store them in an airtight container, and enjoy in a week's time.
I do hope you will enjoy these and will come back to this delicious and easy recipe time and time again!
Store any leftover cashews in an airtight container out of your refrigerator. These should keep for about a week.
The spices in Everything Bagel typically include white sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sea salt, dried garlic, and dried onion.
Trader Joe's introduced their popular seasoning in 2017.
Some Other Foods You May Enjoy
Here are some other foods that you may enjoy:
- Radishes With Butter (this is TOO good and a MUST try!)
- Cape Gooseberry
- Easy and Delicious Boudin Balls
Join Me On A Fun Food Journey!
I invite you to come along on this food journey with me! Please sign up to get the latest recipes and inspiration for you to expand your food comfort zone! It's an incredible journey, please join me by signing up here.
Mouthwatering Everything Bagel Cashews
- Roasting tray or pan
- ½ lb raw cashews
- ¼ ts salt I used Himalayan pink salt, but you can use regular salt
- 1 tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Begin by preheating your oven to 350F. Place the raw cashews on a roasting tray in a single layer, and roast for around 10-12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Keep a close eye on them as they can easily burn, and toss the cashews halfway through. Remove after roasting and put them in a bowl or mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl (this is easily done in your microwave), then add the salt and Everything Bagel seasoning to the butter and mix. Pour this over the roasted cashews, and stir until well combined.
- That's it! This delicious roasted cashew recipe is so easy to make and is now ready to enjoy!