I love vegetables in all forms, however roasting vegetables brings out the most amazing flavors in them and this is true especially with broccoli.
Roasted broccoli is beautiful. Serve this as a healthy and delicious side dish with your next meal.
Oh…and I think cheese makes most anything taste better, so enjoy a liberal amount of parmesan with your broccoli!
Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan
- 1 large broccoli crown (or 2 small crowns)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- Preheat your oven to 450F
- Cut up your broccoli into bite sized pieces and place in a bowl
- Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to your broccoli, and mix well
- Place your broccoli on a roasting pan, and roast for approximately 10-15min. If your broccoli is cut very small roast for 10…larger pieces roast for 15 or until tender and gently browned.
- Remove at the end of the roasting time, add parmesan cheese (amount to your liking), and place back in the oven for 1-2 minutes to allow the cheese to melt