Camarones a la Mexicana
Camarones a la Mexicana is Mexican Shrimp! This is fast food at its absolute best! The freshest ingredients combine for the freshest and most vibrant flavors you can imagine! Enjoy this amazing dish today!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 serrano pepper minced; reduce number of chilies for a milder dish
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 large tomato diced; or 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 lime juiced
- cilantro handful, roughly chopped; extra for garnish if desired
- 1 ts cayenne reduce amount for a milder dish
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high. Add minced garlic, chilies, and onion to the skillet and stir constantly for a couple of minutes.
Add diced tomato and spices, and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add shrimp, and cook for around 4 minutes or until the shrimp changes color and curls up and is cooked. Stir frequently.
Add lime juice and cilantro and stir. Inhale the delicious and fragrant aroma of this dish!
Enjoy and serve with lots of love!
Enjoy this great Mexican fast food! I like to serve this with rice, which absorbs the delicious juices. You will absolutely love this dish! IMG_8018