Poke Inspired Bowl
This delicious Poke inspired bowl is also supremely healthy! Made with smoked salmon and lots of colorful veggies, you'll enjoy every bite!
- 2 pks Smoked Salmon 1 used Foppen Hot Smoked Salmon Fillets (1 4 oz package per person)
- 2-4 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/4 cup edamame cooked and shelled
- few leaves green lettuce cut into ribbons
- 1/4 cup mango diced
- 4 radishes sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots peeled into ribbons
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled cucumber or sliced cucumber Recipe can be found on this site: https://explorecookeat.com/japanese-pickled-cucumber/
- pickled ginger few slices
- Furikake optional, for sprinkling on top
Sriracha Wasabi Mayo
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2-1 ts wasabi paste amend according to your tolerance for wasabi!
- 1 ts sriracha
Prep your salmon by cutting it into bite sized pieces.
Prep all your veggies (peel, slice, dice, etc.) ready to add to your bowl.
Mix your Sriracha Wasabi Mayo and place in a condiment bottle, for easy drizzling. If you don't have a condiment bottle no worries..you can just drizzle it with a spoon!
Layer your bowl the following way: hot cooked rice on the bottom, then all the other ingredients on top! Drizzle with Sriracha Wasabi Mayo as the finishing touch, and also furikake if you are using!
This recipe is only a guide! Feel free to switch out some of the veggies with others that you enjoy, or use what you have! I highly recommend adding the Japanese Pickled Cucumber it's super delicious! Enjoy this anytime you desire a delicious and healthy meal!