Easy Cheese Fondue!
Fondue made super easy by using a premixed blend of Swiss cheeses and an electric fondue pot! Add some white wine and nutmeg and enjoy a wonderful food AND experience!
- 12 oz Emmi FONDÜ blend of Gruyère and Emmental (1 packet)
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 ts nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Kirschwasser flavored Brandy (optional but very nice!)
- cayenne optional but gives a nice kick to those who like that sort of thing! add to your taste
- 2 ribeye steaks
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 pear sliced
- 1 cup broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup mushrooms quartered
- 1 jalapeno sliced
Prepare the Cheese Fondue!
Empty the cheese into your electric fondue pot.
Start the melting process, then add white wine, nutmeg, and Kirschwasser and cayenne (if using). Stir until completely melted and incorporated.
I have written this recipe assuming use of a premixed blend of Swiss cheeses specifically for fondue as well as use of an electric fondue pot. This method is so easy and produces a wonderful fondue!
I hope you will try sometime for a fun, delicious, and elegant dining experience with your family and/or friends!