This page may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. This post is about Javy Coffee Concentrate which is the easiest way to make Premium coffee ever! All opinions are my own.
Javy To The Rescue!
This is a true story which happened to me today! I am not a nice person if I don’t have my morning cup of joe. 😆I was getting ready to brew some coffee using my Cuisinart Grind and Brew and it gave out on me. This coffee maker served us well for many years and I am sad to see it go. Thank goodness that I had my Javy Coffee Concentrate, which came to the rescue! I love the ease, convenience, and taste of Javy so much, that I may not have to buy another coffee maker! 😃
What is Javy Coffee Concentrate?
I was introduced to Javy as they contacted me and asked if I’d like to try their coffee. I am a coffee lover so this was my lucky day!
Javy is a Microdose Coffee Concentrate which produces fantastic premium smooth coffee! Here are a few other things you should know about Javy (information from their website):
- Their coffee is sustainably crafted. They purchase their 100% Arabica coffee beans from farms that produce fair trade and organic coffee beans.
- Javy comes in a premium glass bottle with 7.5 oz of coffee concentrate, which is enough for up to 30 servings of coffee!
- This microdose coffee is HIGHLY CONCENTRATED. Therefore you want to use small doses only (1-2 ts)!
- Javy is eco-friendly, non-GMO, and Gluten free!
- This awesome coffee is PURE. The ingredients are simply coffee and water…nothing else!
- Javy is DELICIOUS AND SMOOTH!
How to use Javy For Hot Coffee
It could not be simpler to use Javy. There is no brewing equipment necessary and all you need to do to enjoy an amazing cup of joe using this coffee concentrate is:
- Fill your favorite coffee mug with 8 oz of hot water.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Javy Microdose Coffee Concentrate and stir.
- Add some of your favorite sweetener or creamer to your taste.
It couldn’t be simpler!
How To Use Javy For Cold Coffee
You can enjoy cold coffee in a matter of seconds! All you need to do is add Javy to cold water and then add your favorite sweetener, syrups, etc.
I chose to add some sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon to my cold coffee and absolutely loved it!
Are You Ready To Try Javy?
I hope you will try this wonderful coffee! Click here to get 15% off your purchase of Javy Microdose Coffee Concentrate!
A whole new world of coffee delight awaits you!
Here Are Some Other Posts You May Enjoy!
If you’d like to come along on this food journey with me, please sign up to get the latest recipes and inspiration for you to expand your food comfort zone! It’s an incredible journey, please join me by signing up here. 🙂
Quick and Easy Cold Coffee Using Javy Coffee Concentrate
- 1-2 ts Javy Coffee Concentrate
- 8 oz cold water
- 1-2 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- cinnamon amount used to your taste!
- ice cubes optional
- Add Javy coffee concentrate to 8 oz of cold water and stir.
- Follow by adding 1-2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk (more or less to your taste) and stir.
- Finish by adding some sprinkles of cinnamon and stir. You'll have to stir quite a bit to get these to dissolve into the coffee, or simply leave on top.
- Optional – add ice cubes!