The popularity of Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps just keeps growing, and it is easy to see and taste why! They are so delicious, and you’ll be pleased to know you can easily make restaurant style quality wraps at home!
This recipe is so tasty and very budget friendly as well. I hope you will enjoy it and make this your go to recipe for fast, easy, and awesome tasting Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil or olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger remove outer peel
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green onion sliced thinly
- 4 Thai chilis leave these out for a mild tasting dish or change amount to your liking
- several lettuce leaves I used red lettuce, but you could use romaine or green leaf as well
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sambal oelek for extra spice! (leave out for a mild dish)
- few drops sesame oil optional
- Using a food processor, finely mince the garlic, ginger, thai chilis, and onion. Or finely mince using your knife
- Heat up 1-2 tb of oil in your skillet – get it to the shimmering stage. Add the garlic/ginger/chili/onion mince to the hot oil. Stir fry continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground chicken to the vegetable mince. Stir fry the chicken until browned.
- Add the 1 tb soy sauce, 2 tb oyster sauce, and 1 tb of sambal oelek (only if you want it extra spicy!). Stir fry for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add a splash of sesame oil if desired.
Please let me know if you enjoy this wrap by commenting below!
If you love Asian food you may also be interested in the following delicious recipes!