This page may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
The popularity of Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps just keeps growing, and it is easy to see and taste why! They are so delicious, and you'll be pleased to know you can easily make restaurant style quality wraps at home!
This recipe is so tasty and very budget friendly as well. I hope you will enjoy it and make this your go to recipe for fast, easy, and awesome tasting Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps!
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps?
I've included the links to order from Amazon some of the ingredients above for convenience. The links will take you to my favorite brands including Kikkoman Japan Soy Sauce, Huy Fong Sambal Oelek, Kadoya Sesame Oil, and Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.
How To Serve!
Garnish the chicken with sliced green onions, and also serve with rice. I love to add some thinly sliced cucumbers and tomatoes along with the rice and as far as the lettuce? There are so many beautiful lettuces available including red leafy, green leafy, and romaine! For a special treat you could also use butter lettuce which is absolutely lovely.
I hope you will try this recipe for Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap! Please let me know if you enjoy this wrap by commenting below!
If you love Asian food you may also be interested in the following delicious recipes!
Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1-2 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger remove outer peel
- ½ onion
- 1 green onion sliced thinly
- 4 Thai chilis leave these out for a mild tasting dish or change amount to your liking
- several lettuce leaves I used red lettuce, but you could use romaine or green leaf as well
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek for extra spice! (leave out for a mild dish)
- few drops sesame oil optional
- Using a food processor, finely mince the garlic, ginger, thai chilis, and onion. Or finely mince using your knife
- Heat up 1-2 tb of oil in your skillet - get it to the shimmering stage. Add the garlic/ginger/chili/onion mince to the hot oil. Stir fry continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground chicken to the vegetable mince. Stir fry the chicken until browned.
- Add the 1 tb soy sauce, 2 tb oyster sauce, and 1 tb of sambal oelek (only if you want it extra spicy!). Stir fry for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add a splash of sesame oil if desired.